Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tiny Tip Tuesday! #4

Hello my lovlies. 




It's finally starting to get colder. While the fall is my favorite time of year, I hate how it dries out my skin, my lips especially. 

Here's how I get my lips soft and smooth. 

First, dampen a wash cloth in warm water and hold it to your lips for 30 to 45 seconds. 

Then, using an old toothbrush or spoolie, gently scrub the dry skin from your lips.

Last, apply an extremely moisturizing lip balm. 

Just like that you have smooth lips!

I don't recommend doing this every day. Maybe once a week. If you get dry in between you can apply a sugar scrub!

Thanks for reading! What is your favorite thing about fall? Your least favorite?



1 comment:

  1. Your method of describing the whole thing in this piece of writing is truly
    nice, every one can simply be aware of it, Thanks a lot.


    Also visit my web page: cancer wig

    ReplyDelete