Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 New Year's Resolutions!



1.) Be healthier/ Lose 50lbs! Cliche? Yes. Serious? Also yes. 

2.) Blog three times a week. I love blogging and I want to get serious. 

3.) Get great grades in school. I'm going into my 
first semester of college in two weeks. I fell into depression and got terrible grades in HS. I don't want a repeat. 

4.) Save at least $50 from each paycheck. I want to visit my twin!

5.) Make a list of positive things every day. I want to be happier and be more positive. Hopefully I'll have less sad days. 

6.) Start a YouTube channel. It's something I've wanted to do
for a long time. I need to have courage. 

7.) Learn more about tea. A weird resolution, but I like tea. 


I reserve the right to add as I go along ;)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment