Friday, September 20, 2013

It's only day two

I've lived in SC for 1 full day and I'm already stressed. 

There are NO jobs. Like, none. 



I've spent the last day and a half unpacking and loving my life here already. Until today. Today, I went job hunting. Moving from a big city to a tiny town definitely has it's disadvantages. The only job listing that isn't for truck driving is for Bojangles. Bo-freaking-jangles. I have only one line when it comes to jobs. I will not do fast food. I just can't do it. I don't really know why. There is nothing wrong with it, but the thought make me break out in hives. It won't happen.

I just want a nice office job. I could be an administrative assistant. But you need experience for that. You need a degree for that. I just hate the idea of having a job that isn't steady and that doesn't waste my time. 

I did apply at Sally's though. I could do that. I spend all of my money there anyway. 

Does anyone have advice on breaking into a field with minor experience and no degree? Or how to find a job that isn't listed?


I was practically a manager at my last job, but there aren't really any restaurants around here. 

Bahhhahahahha. Now I know how Paulina feels.


I hope you have a better and more stress free day than I had! 


No comments:

Post a Comment