Sunday, September 15, 2013

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Hello to anyone stopping by for a visit. 

I just recently switched blogs, so this one is currently having a face lift. 

In literally 2 days i'm moving from Southern Louisiana to South Carolina (soooo excited) so I can't give my blog the attention it deserves currently. 
I have reposted a few posts from my old blog (Love Life With Jess) though on some screens, the pictures don't show up. Boo.

My blog will be about Loving life and being Happy. 

There will also be lots of beauty thrown in the mix. I'm an addict. 

Here are a few links to things I will be active on in the next few weeks. Though I'm getting better at twitter, I'm constantly posting on instagram so follow me!

Twitter-jessharton
Instagram-jessharton
Email-jessacanablog@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment