Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!


Who out there loves Valentine's Day? 
I do.
Have I ever had a Valentine?
No.
But I still love Valentine's day/ 

I love that people are in love and are celebrating being in love. It's so sweet and happy. We live in a world that isn't very sweet and happy, so it's nice to celebrate.

Today I have to go to work (boo.) I really don't want to, but I'm a grown up. So I will. 

It's really something I need to work on. When I get sad or unhappy (I'll do a post on my depression at a later date. I'd like to be completely open about it, so I can help others in the same boat.) I start calling out of work and I'll just read or watch TV. It's so bad. Sometimes I just feel like I'm not living. I've been in SC for 6 months and I've hardly made a friend. I literally go to work, come home, and go to school. My bedroom is a disaster. It gets that way when I get this way. I feel like the world is closing in on me. 
My 22nd birthday is in two days and I have nothing to show for my 21st year.
How sad is that. If it wasn't for my twin encouraging me to blog, I probably wouldn't even be doing this. 

This whole blogging experience is amazing and I love it. When I get sad, I don't blog so the last few months have been nonexistent. Do any of you have any advice for me when it comes to dealing with sadness?  I have my good and bad days. Then I have days like today where it's both good and bad. I'm seriously considering calling off work and taking a personal day for myself. Is that bad? I've only worked one day this week, so probably. Goooossshhh. I'm so depressing, but I'm still posting this. Happier post tomorrow, I SWEAR! ;)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment