Thursday, February 13, 2014

Li-Li-Liebster Award!


So, an awesome thing happened. 

Rachel from Not Two Normal nominated me for the Liebster Award! We recently met on insta (follow her here) and we bonded over Harry Potter and makeup. She's officially my girl crush. 
So...this Leibster thing. It's an awesome tag-ish award to show some love to fellow bloggers and show support. Now on to the fun stuff!

First, I'll answer Rachel's questions, then I'll tag some bloggers I love (including her. I don't care if she tagged me first.) Theeeen, I'll ask a few questions of my own. Let's start this biznatch. Yes, I said that. Yes, I'm keeping it in. 

Rachel's Questions:

1. What's up?  Seriously, what's happening right when you type this?
Well, I'm sitting on my messy bed in my messy room contemplating a shower. Snow day, yo. 

 2. How did you come up with your blog name?
My blog name is an actual nickname my Uncle uses for me. Jessica--Jessacana.

3. What is your favorite part about blogging?
My favorite part about blogging is definitely meeting new people. Like my bff Paulina

4. Least favorite?
I am a procrastinator. I need to stop putting blogging last. Also, blogging to a zero audience. Its a bummer. 

5. What's the very first outfit you can remember wearing?
I remember wearing a hideous floral dress with big pearl buttons and shoulder pads to kindergarten picture day. I was a fox. 

6.  What's the last makeup product you bought?
Oh.My.Goodness. I just went wild online shopping. I'll go with my last order. I literally just place an order to ulta.com and got the new Anastasia Brow mousse thing along with an Urban Decay lippy, some brushes, and an eyelash curler. I'm definitely doing a haul when all the stuff I've ordered comes in.

7.  Did you have an 'awkward' phase growing up?  Describe it!
Omgyes. Try A to D cup within months in the 6th grade, braces, acne, and an unfortunate hair moment. (think round brush cut out of hair with scissors.) *shudder

8.  What's your all-time favorite movie?
Singin' in the Rain

9.  What're you wearing as you type this? (how creepy does that sound, hah)
Pjs. Not the sexy kind. 

10. It's the weekend, do you go out, or prefer to stay in?  Why?
Stay in. I'm still new in town so I don't know many people yet.

11. What's your all-time favorite song?
Oh gosh. Elton John-Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters or Jason Mraz-The Remedy 

Bloggers I tag!

Now, for my questions!

1.) Which Hogwarts House would you be in and why?
2.)If you could date/sleep with(your preference) a celeb, who would it be?
3.)What is your favorite book/series?
5.)What is your guilty pleasure?
6.) What was one of your new year's resolutions?
7.)What is your dream vacation?
8.) If you could have any job/career, what would it be?
9.) What is your most embarrassing moment?
10.) Proudest moment?
11.) If you could be someone else for a year, who would you be?


Thank you so much to Rachel to nominating me! I'm excited about coming back into the blogging world! definitely expect more things from me coming up! 


post signature

1 comment: